JUNBA Member Offices
- Fukuoka Institute of Technology
- Kagoshima University North American Center
- Kyushu University California Office
- Obirin Gakuen Foundation of America
- Osaka University North American Center for Academic Initiatives
- Technology Partnership of Nagoya University, Inc.
- Tohoku University Center
- Waseda USA, San Francisco Office
- Ryukoku University Berkeley Center
- JSPS San Francisco Office
- JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), or Gakushin for short, is an independent administrative institution, established by way of a national law for the purpose of contributing to the advancement of science in all fields of the natural and social sciences and the humanities. JSPS plays a pivotal role in the administration of a wide spectrum of Japan's scientific and academic programs.